Intellectual and Religious Life
- Describe the four elements thought to compose the universe.
- Describe the four humours and their relationship to personality.
- What was the relationships between humours and illnesses.
- What type of medicine was administered and by whom was it dispensed during this time period?
- Describe the religious climate during this time.
- What was considered to be the center of the universe at this time? Who controlled it?
- Describe the hierarchy of beings or "chain of beings" believed in by Shakespeare and his contemporaries.
Science and Health